Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sexually adventurous frog

I'm fucking tired, and I kinda wanna throw a fit. A big one, I am very sad.

I like this guy, but this other guy says no guy wants to be with someone who is not ashamed of their sexual needs, and are very "sexually revolutionized", [he and I don't agree on the term]. And that annoyed me... a lot.

That most guys don't want someone who is easy, and I never said anything about being easy, I just said I wasn't sexually ignorant. I put my beliefs out in the open when the topic comes up, and I think its acceptable to introduce sex in the beginning of a relationship, but he didn't let me explain.

I do not enter into a relationship with someone I barely know. It takes a minimum of 1 year before I can be intimately involved with them. I need them to know I am a temple, and if I give you a part of myself, its a gift from me to you. This is mine, I get to give it to who I please.

I know my worth.

After being friends with you long enough, and I know what kind of vibe I get from you, or if I'm not sick of your face, then its go time. I want to know YOU. and if you've been through my obstacle than yes, I do prefer to have sex-ish with you now.

Its not simply, "oh yea, sex time now." With everyone I "openly and very casually go out with" no.

So... I can only hope the guy I'm interested in doesn't take a mile once I give him an inch.

Aand, I had an interview I totally blew, and I hope shit is still good... we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment