Sunday, March 16, 2014

The New Year

Well, it's the new year, and oh have I been through some weird stuff.
Since May I have left my disaster boyfriend, moved to Texas and become stranded, get a year older and take care of my nephew through a weird time.
Because there is not enough time in this world to go over everything that happened between my boyfriend and I, I will just say it is better this way and maybe I shouldn't develop a habit of taking back horrible men just because they get wet eyes at the thought of being alone. I am so much more happier now not being someone's mom and not pandering to his over privileged sense of entitlement, and it's not even something that's realistically understandable to me at this point.
I moved back to Texas! And that was a blow... I almost regret going back. Almost.
Now I'm back in Minnesota, it's not perfect, but, it's better... Better than before...

No comments:

Post a Comment