Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Dream.

I constantly have thoughts and scenarios about things I create out of thin air, that go on, and further irritate me.


Now why you might ask?
Why would I, purposely anger myself. Why put yourself though something that isn't necessary?


Anger, tension, and anxiety built for the sole purpose of creating a scene that never really happen, or never even matter. Adding to events to distress ones self.


To ruin ones self, because they cannot, I cannot, see another way to convince myself- any due that is right, Shall come my way.


And why? Why can't I experience it the way I choose, if the way I choose is better, or helps me cope with actual events.


Why can't a dream, become ones reality; being what one might think the order of events had occurred. Well then.


Seems like reality is just a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment